Monitoring water levels in a combined area
Let sensors monitor the water levels at several locations in a total solution. Get automatic notification and initiation of tasks when the water exceeds a critical limit. Share real-time knowledge about water levels at the same time with citizens, plot owners, politicians etc.
Share real-time knowledge about water levels at the same time with citizens, plot owners, politicians etc.
- Get an overview of developments, history and documentation;
- Share water level data in real time with key stakeholders in the city and the countryside;
- Optimise your use of time and resources via task management using sensor data in Sweco DriftWeb etc.
How to get started?
It is easy to get started making the most of the benefits of water level monitoring. You can take one step at a time as and when you and your organisation are ready for it. Of course, you can select the steps which match your needs.
Water monitoring – Step 1 – basis
- Select the key areas where you want to monitor water levels;
- Order the desired number of sensors;
- Get an introduction to the IoT platform with maps, reports etc.;
- Set alarms for maximum or minimum water levels on your sensors;
- Carry out supervision, tasks etc. when you receive an email or text message.
Water monitoring – Step 2 – integration with operation and task management
- Order connection of integration to Sweco DriftWeb or Synchronicer;
- Adapt your task management to use sensor data;
- Carry out supervision, cleaning, signage etc. when you receive a task which is now based on sensor data.
Water monitoring – Step 3 – real-time knowledge for citizens, plot owners, business owners etc.
- Decide for which sensors your stakeholders can see water levels;
- Order connection to the watercourse site hydrometri.dk.
Where can you use water level monitoring?
- Lakes, watercourses, channels, basins, wells etc.;
- Harbours, berths;
- Across municipalities, regions.
What does it cost?
- One sensor, including the first year's subscription from DKK 4,998;
- Set-up of integration with Sweco DriftWeb or Hydrometri.dk: DKK 5,000 and subscription per sensor from DKK 15.