Smart City in practice
Get a smarter city with smart data which via sensors monitors important facilities, features and services. Use data to improve your services, safety and make optimum use of your resources.
- Get an overview, follow developments and get documentation for initiatives and events;
- Share data in real time with key stakeholders in the city and the countryside;
- Optimise your use of time and resources via task management using sensor data in Sweco DriftWeb etc.
Using our sensors and IoT platform, you will have a strong data basis. This makes it easier to make better fact-based decisions. With sensor data, you will have an important source which may help streamline your costs.
How to get started?
It is easy to get started making the most of the benefits of using sensors in the city. You can take one step at a time as and when you and your organisation are ready for it. Of course, you can select the areas which match your needs.
Here are some examples of questions which sensors may help answer and thereby make everyday life easier:
- How many moves through passages, gates or on paths in the park?
- How many rides bikes on the bike path or MTB trail?
- Is the road or bike path icy and in need of salting or other services?
- When is a facility being used, for instance playgrounds, benches, shelters etc.?
- Is it raining in the park or pedestrian street at the moment?
- Is the path soggy or flooded?
- Do the rubbish bins need emptying?
- When are trees, shrubs or flowers to be watered, for instance in the pedestrian street, in pots, containers, roundabouts, parks, beds etc.?
Get answers to your questions about IoT sensors
- Book a preliminary meeting with us;
- Select the areas and locations from which you want data;
- Order the desired number of sensors from us;
- Get an introduction to the IoT platform with maps, reports etc.;
- Set alarms for service level, water level, humidity, moisture etc.;
- Carry out supervision, tasks etc. when you receive an email or text message.
We handle installation, monitoring of data and ensure operation of the sensors. This way, you can safely focus on using data to carry out regulatory tasks, operation etc.
Do you want to optimise tasks and operation further based on data from IoT sensors?
- Order connection of integration to Sweco DriftWeb etc.;
- Adapt your task management to use sensor data;
- Carry out supervision, services, cleaning, signage etc. when you receive a task which is now based on sensor data.
Of course, you can also download sensor data to your own database via the API interface to the IoT platform. Here you can prepare your own reports using your own familiar tools.
Do you want to integrate with Sweco DriftWeb, hydrometri.dk, SRO system or other systems, just contact us and we will handle the process until your data is available to you.
Do you want dynamic reports with real-time data displayed directly on your website (for instance Power BI), we can also help you
What does it cost?
We will prepare a specific quotation when we know your needs and targets. Then we will make a schedule with you for the various activities. Consequently, the price depends on the number of sensors and whether you have the IoT platform, require project management etc. Here are some price examples:
- IoT platform DKK 4,000
- Sensors from DKK 249
- Annual subscription from DKK 399
- Integrations from DKK 5,000
- Project management from DKK 950 @ hour
Would you like to know more and have a presentation of the concept?