Make even better use of your sensor data by utilising the option of online reports. This makes it easier to monitor real-time developments and you also have historic documentation which is easy to search.
- See simple standard reports for all sensor types in the IoT platform;
- Prepare your own reports by using the API interface to the IoT platform and your familiar tools;
- Get access to extended reports via Microsoft Power BI.
How to get started?
Your options vary dependent on your needs and your organisation's IT competencies. It depends on your short-term and long-term needs.
Simple standard reports
Via the IoT platform you have access to simple reports on all your sensors. For instance, you can view sensors on a map and filter them according to time and sensor type.
Prepare your own reports
Are you comfortable working with databases, calculations and data visualisations, you can prepare your own reports using the tools you are using in your organisation.
Do you want dynamic reports with real-time data displayed directly on your website (for instance via Power BI), we can also help you. This way, citizens can easily monitor when there's room on the MTB trail, in a park or see the water level in a watercourse if they want to go for a walk.
You can access extended reports directly via the IoT platform, for instance, a report on person or bike counting. The report includes several calculations and visualisations such as traffic distribution per day, weekend, average etc.
For assistance with your own reports or access to extended reports, just contact us. We will then handle the process until you can see your sensor data.
What does it cost?
- Simple standard reports - are included in your subscription;
- Assistance for your own reports - to be arranged individually;
- The price of one extended report for e.g. person counters via Microsoft Power BI including data from up to 20 sensors is DKK 5,000.
Would you like to know more and have a presentation of the concept?