Subtle people counters provide knowledge about people's use and needs for maintenance and refuse collection
Visitor figures are useful information for forests, parks, shelter sites, running or MTB trails. This not only serves to highlight the use of the areas but also to ensure a correctly matched maintenance response.
Our people counter sensors can easily be mounted in our green areas without disturbing people or animals. The people counter can be placed in all environments regardless of weather and/or wind conditions.
Our customers use people counter sensors to obtain knowledge about the visit pattern throughout the year and also to be able to estimate the amount of refuse, adapt the effort and ensure maintenance during periods of high and low activity in the area.
From DKK 2,927
Including the first year's subscription.
Who uses people counters? What are their applications?
Examples of customer applications:
- To know which periods of the year have a high level of activities and consequently high need of maintenance;
- To know which routes are most widely used to ensure the best possible maintenance;
- To know which areas are seldom used and either highlight them in marketing or discontinue them and optimise the budgets by focusing on other areas;
- To act pro-actively and reduce the amount of rush work;
- To document which new recreational offers are being used by the public;
- To measure if measures will solve problems of missing activity - or too high activity.
Technique used - the sensor:
- Discrete black unit with information on the sensor;
- Measures 8x8cm and can be placed on pictogram posts or other places, dependent on needs;
- Records pedestrians, runners, bikers and riders up to a speed of approx. 20 km/h;
- Records approx. 2.5m from the sensor and across paths, entrances etc.;
- Uploads data directly to the cloud. No manual readings.